Tri-Town Rod & Gun Club
Located in scenic Foster, RI.
"Dedicated to supporting wildlife conservation,
the preservation of our natural resources, teaching and
providing a safe environment for shooting sports."
45 Isthmus Rd. Foster, RI 02825
Like us on Facebook!
Annual Wild Game Dinner
The Members of Tri-Town would like to thank all those who attended this year’s Annual Game Dinner. With your support, The Club will be able to continue teaching safe shooting and providing a safe environment for our shooting sports.
And a special thanks goes out to our Game Director Bob DePalo and his crew who organize the game dinner. Without Bob’s dedication to the dinner, it wouldn’t be such a great success year after year.
Next Membership Meeting
March 18TH, 7:00pm at the club house.
Today, Friday March 28TH, is the last day to submit a By-Law Change. At this upcoming meeting, all proposed By-Law changes will be discussed. If you wish to be part of the conversation, please come to the meeting. The final vote on the proposed By-Laws will take place at the April Membership Meeting, April 15TH, 7:00pm.
Next Bowling Pin Shoot, March. 16TH
( Weather Permitting )
· Sign-in begins at 9:30am Shooting starts at 10am
· Shoot open to members and guests - spectators welcome
· Cost $5,00 per shooter split 50/50 winner/club
· Pistols only, Major caliber only - .40S&W, 9mm, 10mm, .45ACP
· Two categories: Standard/Stock and Open
· All shooters must sign waiver
· Five pins/shooter/stage
· Pins must clear stand
· Winners of each stage go on to Winners bracket, losers go to loser bracket, winners of each bracket meet to determine overall winner
· All shooters must wear eye & ear protection, spectators advised to wear ear protection
· Shooters report to shooting line with pistol action locked open, upon command "Load" shooters load first magazine into pistol, shooters start at "Low Ready" position, firing will commence at the 'beep' of the timer or upon command to "FIRE".
· Shooters exit shooting line with action locked open
· Any "Junior" (under 18) shooters must be accompanied at all times by Parent or Legal Guardian
· Everyone advised to bring lawn chair, water/soft drinks, lunch
· All available RSO's should report to the Pistol Range by 9:30am
· Any member who wants to participate but does not have a major caliber pistol may borrow one of mine but you must provide your own ammo.
Like us on Facebook!